Friday, April 2, 2010

Students Celebrate success. Evaluation example


Term One is almost at an end. It has been an amazing term. We have managed to fit so much into only nine weeks. I really like being in Room 23, my classmates are fantastic and I am working really hard. I am loving 2010. I know I am going to achieve heaps. I hope the year doesn’t go to quickly.


The term has shot by, however we have packed heaps into it. I really enjoyed starting the day with a morning swim. Another highlight was our unit ‘Standing Strong’ this was an interesting unit which really made me think. We have been writing reports, creating amazing artworks, learning about numbers in maths. My blog is spectacular! I am also improving my inquiry skills. I have been using the homework wiki and discussion. Which has been a lot of fun and my inquiry is now a level 4.

I have achieved a lot this term. I am proud to be a leader of the Senior School (I am Enviroschools ambassador). I am in the Kapa Haka group. I have completed all my inquiry homework. I thought that The Shaun Tan show ‘The Arrival’ was awesome!

I managed to get into both zone and interzone swimming events. I got to listen to Derick Landy, the author of the Skull Duggery series. I have created an awesome Garage Band musical composition in arts rotation and my Lex Benson Cooper art is the best artwork I have done. My portfolio is cool, it has heap of photos. I am working really hard in class and have written some great reports. I have read 12 books this year.


Next term is the work term. I am looking forward to achieving even more than in Term One. My goals include: In writing I need to proof read all my work and add more detail. I also want to make sure I am trying new things, share my work more, join in discussions and make sure I am always organized for each day. I want to do really well in the Science Fair and in my book work. I also want to be more involved in Muritai TV and I can’t wait till we make flubber in Science (Ms Berry’s Technicraft)

Yah!

No comments: